Thursday, August 8, 2013

Its Been A Long Time......

Hello Everyone I know its quite some time since I have updated my blog but here I am finally!!!  I haven't been doing a whole lot online for quite some time.  I have been reading and stitching, here are my 2 latest finishes.  "Happy Birthday" by Blackbird Designs for my Friend Lisa who turned 50 this month and Prairie Schooler "September Sampler".in honor of Mine and DH Anniversary.

I hope everyone has been having a safe and happy Summer.  I can't believe that it's almost over.


 

10 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Mary,

Congratulatons on your two fiishes. I know your friend will appreciate her birthday stitching. You did a great job. Your aniversary one came out lovely.

Have a geat stitchy day.

Ruthie

Ruth said...

Hi Mary,

Congratulatons on your two fiishes. I know your friend will appreciate her birthday stitching. You did a great job. Your aniversary one came out lovely.

Have a geat stitchy day.

Ruthie

Denise SA said...

Lovely finishes

Sue said...

Mary, these are both beautiful finishes! Love your photo of the Smokies. We had a great trip there in January.

Hugs,
Sue

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching!

Milly~ said...

September piece is awesome. Nice job!

Shaunterria said...

Your finishes look amazing, congratulations!

--shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

Kay said...

Beautiful finishes!

Meari said...

Congrats on both your finishes!

Juli in MN said...

Hi Mary,
Lovely work!
Juli in MN