Monday, May 26, 2014

Finally Finished

Hello Everyone, I have finally finished my Prairie Schooler Garden Gate Sampler from Book Number 45.  It was fun to stitch and went fast. I did this for a friend that has cancer now all I have to do is get it framed.  Now I have moved onto a Brenda Scott Keyes House On The Hill Sampler.  This one is really going to take some time because it is quiet large, here is a picture of it from her site Brenda Keys I love all of her charts and can't decide which one I like the best??;) For my next sampler.

Hope you all are having a good Memorial Day and please thank a veteran today.  I thank my DH he is retired Air Force.

Mary Louise

7 comments:

Kay said...

So beautiful! I love it!

Jennifer M said...

Great job, congratulations:)

For Sale Or Trade dannmurray said...

Very pretty Mary. I am sure your friend will absolutely love it!
Debi

Ruth said...

Very beautiul Mary. Do you have any idea on what kind of frame you want. Kep up the fantastic stitching, Love seeing it. Ruthie

Vicky L said...

Beautiful stitching..Thank you to your husband for his service!

Marcy said...

Beautiful finish! I'm sure your friend will love it.

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! Congrats on the finish ...I love it!