Sunday, November 11, 2012

Latest Finish & Fall in Indiana

Hello Everyone,  I have a small finish, this is for my friend Carein that I am in a round robin with.  Really a fun stitch It's from A Prairie Schooler Year.  The Header Picture was taken at Cataract Falls, Indiana this is the upper falls  If you're interested I have added a link about the falls Cataract Falls  I also want to thank our veterans for their service to our country which includes my husband MSGT Robert L Turner Ret thanks to Everyone for their comments.

9 comments:

Barb said...

Cute finish.

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Love the turkey

Sue said...

Love it Mar! I think I am going to do the August (since that is my birthday month..lol). It is the watermelon!

Your Turkey looks fabulous!

Hugs,
Sue

Mylene said...

A cute finish, Mary.

Berly said...

Both the falls and the stitching are beautiful!

Kay said...

Such a cute finish!!!

Meari said...

The photo at the top of your blog is awesome. I bet it's a great place to visit.

Congrats on finishing the RR? piece for Carien.

silentsgirl said...

That is a really sweet finish - very timely for the season, too!

Scattered Threads said...

Love those PS Mary and your piece looks wonderful.
Many thanks to you and your DH for your sacrifice and service.
Jackie