Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Gift To My 100th Follower

Hi Everyone, I finished stitching and have sent my little gift to my winner Sandy:) She says she really likes it. The picture isn't the best because I had used my cell phone. I am working on my second piece for my other winner. Hope you're all doing well, I am really having an awful time getting used to the time change. every morning I am just dragging.....I'll probably get used to it once we get ready to fall back!! LOL anyway I guess I'll get back to my stitching. Thanks for reading and all of your nice comments.

14 comments:

CATHI said...

What a wonderful pincushion! :o)

Cathi

Anonymous said...

hello

congratulations on reaching 100 followers. The gift you made is beautiful.

Your little kitty is gorgeous.

Karen said...

A wonderful gift...

Berly said...

The biscornu is beautiful! I'm sure Sandy will love it!

Faith... said...

Very nice! Congrats to Sandy for the gift she received and to you for a finish!

Mary Ivancicts said...

That is beautiful!

Tricia T said...

This is just beautiful! I understand what you mean about the time change. I can't quite get used to it this time either. {YAWN} Hope your leg is feeling better!

Rita said...

Cute finish!

Congratulations to the lucky winner.

Kay said...

How pretty! Beautifully stitched!

Cynimin said...

Very pretty!

Tricia T said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have your blog up in the background while I'm working on other things so I can listen to your pretty music!! : )

Tricia

Mary Ivancicts said...

i just gave you a Liebster Blog Award

Mary Ivancicts said...

Look at my blog to find out about the award

http://www.mivancicts@blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Beautiful finish!!