Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I finally finished my latest stitching project, Prairie Schooler November Window Sampler. It took me a little longer than I thought it would, but then I have been doing all sorts of other things. I had to make 2 dozen corn muffins for DH to take to work because they were having ham and beans and I was volunteered for the muffins:0) also this past week I have made chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies plus blueberry muffins and bread. So lots of baking in between stitches:0) Sorry about the picture with the q-snap but didn't have a better way to do it. I tried scanning the picture but it was blurred so decided to take my non photo taking skills and see what I could come up with. It does look a little better.
My next project is going to be a Coca Cola Santa by Pegasus. DH picked this chart out 2 years ago, so I guess it's time to get going on it, never know maybe I can have it finished by Christmas.